Letter to Santa
If you don't do it already, start a fun Christmas tradition this year, write a letter to Santa! Well, not you personally, I suggest it's more appropriate for your kids, maybe you could help.
Santa is very very busy and gets a lot of mail, so he has to spread the load amongst many locations, he may even engage in a little outsourcing to his elves.
Here's some ideas:
- Have your child do a painting or drawing of Santa (I'm sure Santa loves self portraits)
- Write a Christmas Letter and decorate it with cute Christmas pictures - download some to cut and paste here!
- Download one of our Colouring In pages and send it to Santa so he can see that you've put in a lot of effort for him
- Download our Santa Letter Template.
Where to send the Letter?
Australia Post has a special agreement with Santa, they know his exact address, simply:
1. Address your envelope to:
NORTH POLE, 9999
2. Place a 60c stamp on your envelope
3. Include your return address on the back of the envelope.
Santa will reply to all Children in Australia!
View full details at the Australia Post Website.